Tuesday 4 March 2014

Smitten Polish What Sorcery Is This?

Hi guys! 
Today I have Smitten Polish to show you. It was long time ago since I showed you Smitten now. It's one of my favourite brands and it definitely needs to get some more attention here. So today I'm showing you Smitten Polish What Sorcery Is This? It was released for Halloween, but I haven't come around to wear it until now. 

What Sorcery is This? is a vibrant purple holographic polish. The colour is amazing and I love the holo. Noelie really does know how to make stunning holos. I can't wait to snag her new St. Patrick's Day polishes. Back to this though. If you like purple and if you like holo BUY THIS! I know, I sound like and add, but really, this is amazing. I might have a new Smitten holo favourite. I'm just smitten with Smitten.







The formula is good. It's very jelly-like and sheer, so I needed three coats for the polish to cover my nubbins. If you have longer nails you might want to go for a fourth coat. I don't mind a little VNL, so that the polish's sheer doesn't really bother me. It dries a little slowly, probably because of the jelly-like properties, even with fast drying top coat slapped on.
What you see in the pictures are three coats of Smitten Polish What Sorcery Is This? and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

17 comments:

  1. Wow, jaaa det var superfint verkligen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underbart!!!
    Glädje på flaska :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh, hjälp så härligt! ♥ Det här åker upp på önskelistan direkt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kan man säga annat än att det är helt underbart

    ReplyDelete
  5. En av mina absoluta favoriter nånsin! Så fantastiskt!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...