Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas Gradient


Red and green, Christmas colours indeed. I've been wanting to do Christmas nail art during all of December but I havn't had the time. But a gradient is always a quick nail art to do.
I decided to do a reversed glitter gradient with red as base and green glitter for the gradient to get that Christmas feeling going.
I really like it! The only problem I had during application of the glitter was that it was that the glitter was a bit too sparse on the brush and it didn't really spread out on the nail as I wanted it to. I'm still pleased with it but the next time I do something like this I'll use another green glitter for the the gradient.




The polish I usd for the red base is OPI All I Want for Christmas (is OPI). The green glitter is OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air. They were both fairly easy to apply and as I said, i really like the result of this. My pictures do not show ho pretty it actually is. It's the darkest time of the year right now in Sweden so this is as good a s it gets. I'm truly longing for better daylight even though I love Christmas.


10 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...