Thursday 14 November 2013

Emily de Molly Hole in the Sky

Today I'm showing you a post from what I like to call the Cavern of Lost Posts (aka my blogger archive for unpublished posts).  I wanted to show you Emily de Molly Hole in the Sky ages ago, but I wasn't very pleased with the pictures. Now I've decided that the pictures I have are alright so I can finally show this.

Hole in the Sky is a pastel blue crelly with prismatic, blue and white glitter in different shapes and sizes. It's very beautiful I love how it's both perfect for winter and spring at the same time. The pastel feels like spring but the prismatic and white glitter makes it sparkle as snow.
As I've told you I'm not very pleased with how the photos came out. The prismatic glitter isn't visible in my photos so you can't really see the depth the prismatic effect creates. I guess I just have to wear it again and take new photos to show you.





The formula is good. It covered in two coats and was easy to apply. The glitter spreads evenly on the nail. There's no need for fishing for glitter, which I know many of you like. I don't find fishing very troubling. It can actually feel quite therapeutic to sit and fish for glitter. Anyways, It dried quickly and the finish became shiny but a bit rough.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of Emily de Molly Hole in the Sky, one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.

4 comments:

  1. Lacket är i och för sig fint, men jag hade nog gillat det bättre om det varit lite mörkare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, jag förstår vad du menar. Jag tror också lacket skulle vara fint om det var lite mörkare. Fast jag gillar ju det så här.

      Delete
  2. Vilket vackert lack! Jag gillar verkligen att det stora glittren är helt runda, det känns ovanligt :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...