Saturday 26 October 2013

Ninja Polish Komodo


Today's first post is one from the archive of unpublished posts. I acctually can't believe I haven't shown you Ninja Polish Komodo sooner. 

Komodo is a multichromatic glitter with a clear base. the glitter shifts from copper, orange, brown, gold, pink and purple. It's gorgeous. I love the colour (or colours maybe?), they're so vivid and the colour shift is very strong. I wore the polish over a black base.
I love Ninja Polish's multichromatic glitters. They are all very pretty and easy to apply. 



The formula was good. A bit thick maybe from all the glitter but it wasn't difficult to apply. I layered two coats over a black base to really show the colours of the glitter. it dries quickly but the finish, as expected, became a bit matte and rough.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather, two coats of Ninja Polish Komodo, one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Seche Vite.


2 comments:

  1. Åhh guuud såå snyggt! Nästan alla lack du visar vill jag ju haaa....suck...Var köper du dina Ninja Polish-lack?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...