Tuesday 29 October 2013

Halloween Week: Pretty Serious Haddonfield

 Today's post is a bit late, but I've been really busy all day. It's nice though to have cleaned the apartment and finished this week's school work already. Anyway, It's Halloween Week and today I want to show you Pretty Serious Haddonfield.

Haddonfield is a pumpkin orange jelly with bright orange glitter and black shredded glitter. It's really nice. A perfect Halloween polish. The polish's name is probably (I'm really just guessing here, but I'm quite sure I'm right)  inspired by the Halloween film franchise.
I love wearing orange, especially now during Halloween, and it looks so good against black clothing. What I particularly like about this polish is the black shredded glitter. It's fun and a nice contrast to the orange micro glitter.

Lately I've had problems with Blogger blurring my pictures when they are uploaded. Does anyone one of you have that problem as well? I find it extremely frustrating. They're crystal clear on my computer and when I'm cropping them, but as soon as they are uploaded to blogger they get a bit blurry. 








The formula is good. Two coats gave me full coverage. You can see some VNL in the pictures but it didn't show in real life. A third coat may have been good for the pictures. It dries quickly but a bitt dull and rough. This polish is a true top coat muncher. I need two coats and then I had to 'refill' the finish with top coat to maintain the shiny finish.

What you see in the pictures are two coat of Pretty Serious Haddonfield and two coats of Seche Vite.

6 comments:

  1. Passar verkligen in på Halloween, coolt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gillar det när som helst på året ;) Fint så..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolut, jag skulle också bära det vid andra tider på året. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow det här var ju bara såååå snyggt, ett underbart halloween och höstlack. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...