Thursday 18 April 2013

Orly Hope and Freedom Fest Collection Summary

Här kommer kollektionssammanfattningen av Orly Hope and Freedom Fest. Jag har rangordnat dem efter mitt tycke. Dock skulle jag gärna att de första fem lacken på en delad förstaplats. De är riktigt vackra allihop. Det enda lacket jag inte gillar är Eleation Generation.

Translation: Here comes the collection summary of Orly Hope and Freedom Fest. I have ranked them according to my liking. However, I would like to see the first five polishes on a shared first place. They are all really beautiful . The only polish I don't like is Eleation Generation.

 

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. Jag hade nog bytt plats på 2:an och 3:an, men tycker att det överlag är en riktigt lyckad kollektion.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...