Thursday 25 October 2012

OPI The Living Daylights

 
Ännu ett OPI Skyfall lack. Idag är det The Living Daylights som jag har på naglarna. 
Det är ett glitterlack med lika stora hexagoner i guld, silver, koppar och teal, allt i en ofärgad bas.




 
Glittret är fint, men jag vet inte riktigt vad jag tycker om det är lacket. Färgerna är väldigt fina tillsamman, så det är inte problemet. Jag tror att det kan vara att glittret är i samma storlek och liknar fiskfjäll lite grann på nageln. Eller så måste jag lägga det på en annan bas än China Glaze Liquid Leather bara.
Formulan var okej. Glittret var lite svårt att få jämnt på nageln, men man får dutta lite med penseln så går det bra.

Translation: Another OPI Skyfall polish. Today it's The Living Daylights I'm wearing on my nails. It's a glitter with same size hexagones in gold, silver, copper and teal, all in a clear base.
The glitter is nice, but I'm not really sure what to think of this polish. The colours all look great together, so that's not the problem. I thiknk it might be that all the glitter is in the same size and look a little like fish scales. Or I might just have to layer it on another polish than China Glaze Liquid Leather.
The formula is okay. The glitter wouldn't spread evenly on the nail so I had to push it around a bit wit brush to spread it.

1 comment:

  1. Jag håller inte alls med om att det skulle se ut som fiskfjäll, men det kanske ser lite annorlunda ut irl? Jag tycker att det är jättesnyggt!
    Hur många lager av glitterlacket har du lagt på?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...