Wednesday 8 April 2015

White on White

Hi sweeties!

I'm completely in love with more subtle nail art at moment. It's pretty and classy but has a little something extra. Yesterday I decided to tamp with a white stamping polish on a white jelly. It turned out super pretty. I love the result. I definitely have to do it again.

The polishes I've used are Colors by Llarowe Coconut and Mentality White Opaque. 
Coconut is a gorgeous white jelly. It's brightens your nails and is so squishy. A perfect white jelly. It required three thin coats to give enough coverage. It was a bit streaky at two coats but the thrid coat did the trick. I then stamped the base with Mentality White Opaque using the Creative Shop Stamper. The pattern I've used is from the  Sailor Collection Plate 06 from MoYou London.




1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...