Monday 13 April 2015

Peita's Polish Calypso

 It's Blue Monday. Today I'll show you Peita's Polish Calypso. Calypso was an exclusive to March's What's In-Die Box? The box's theme was cocktails and it was an all holo box.

Calypso is a bright blue holo. There are quite a lot of holos out there in this shade of blue. I understand why, it's such a beautiful, vivid blue. 
I really like this. It was a long time ago I wore this type of blue holo. I've forgotten about how much I love the colour. 

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.




The formula is amazing, it's easy to apply and totally self levelling. Two coats give full coverage. The finish becomes fairly shiny, to get a super glossy look a coat of top coat does the trick.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of Peita's Polish Calypso and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

3 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...