Saturday 25 January 2014

China Glaze DV8

Today I'm showing you one of my biggest lemmings. China Glaze DV8 from the almost mythical OMG Collection. I've wanted this polish since forever and now I finally got it. I slapped it on as soon as I got it. I just couldn't wait!

DV8 is tealish blue green with a super linear holo. I can't really pin point the colour but it looks much like a mediterranean sea, with the sunlight reflecting upon the waves. It's gorgeous. Just gorgeous. I literally had to lay down on the sofa because I was swooning so much over this. Ridiculous yes, but if you're a polish addict then you are. What's a girl supposed to do?
I love this polish. Simply love it. There's not much else to say.
The pictures are taken in sunligt because the skies have been heavy with gray clouds for months now. Can't wait to see this in the sun. If the sun ever decides to burst through those clouds.







The formula is great. Nothing to complain about there. It might be the tiniest bit runny, but nothing I couldn't handle. Two coats gave full coverage and it dried quickly. I noticed that there tended to almost be some cuticle drag on the first coat but it evened out perfectly on the second coat. Some people may think Aqua Fix is needed but I don't. The holo effect isn't affected by top coat. At least not the top coat I used.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of DV8 and one coat of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.

13 comments:

  1. OMG! Så jädra snyggt alltså. Jag förstår att du behövde lägga dig på soffan ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superfint! Vila ett tag till du! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det är verkligen så fint. Nu blev jag lite sugen på att ta fram det själv. Var väldigt längesen jag bar detta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fick hem min egna flaska bara för ett tag sedan men inte vågat testa det ännu. Det kommer nog bli ett sådant där lack som jag inte vågar testa för att jag är rädd för att det ska göra mig besviken... Det är så gudomligt vackert i flaskan och jag är rädd för att det infrias på naglarna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ojojoj va snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 DV8
    Lustigt, min största lemming också och jag fick det i julklapp! Så nu har jag komplett OMG! och det kommer snart att skrytas lite om på bloggen tror jag, är så glad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG så snyggt !!! verkligen :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Det är verkligen ett fantastiskt lack! Jag fick min flaska i ett byte på det numera döda beautyforumet Pret-ty.se.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magiskt!! Sitter här med mitt morgonkaffe och bara ler som en nagellacksnörd gör över ett lack ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...