Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween Week: Femme Fatale Wickerman Embers


Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you're having a great day. I'm celebrating today with another polish from Femme Fatale's Halloween Trio. I'm wearing the beautiful Wickerman Embers.

Wickerman Embers is a burgundy jelly with different shapes of glitter in various colours. I can see hexes, micro glitter and bar glitter in copper, magenta, different shades of orange, gold and black. As you all probably know by now I really don't like bar glitter. I don't hate but I almost never think it looks pretty. I don't fancy the bar glitter in this polish but the colours go so well together that the bar glitters don't really show. Other than that I think this polish is just gorgeous! I layered it over a dark burgundy creme polish.
 





The formula is good. It's easy to apply and not too thick. It's thick but more than manageable. The base is sheer but will probaböy cover in three thin coats, though I chose to layer it over a similar base colour. I layered two coats over Essie Shearling Darling. The polish dried quickly and shiny, but a bit rough.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Essie Shearling Darling, two coats of Femme Fatale Wickerman Embers and three coats of Seche Vite

4 comments:

  1. Men guuud såå snyggt, alltså din blogg är det för farligt och gå in på för nästan alla lack du visar vill jag ha.....suck....hihi....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mycket tjusigt! Förföriska bilder, som alltid!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...